How to approach this
1. The 5 biggest life questions
2. Learn the basic skills
3. Learn the basic knowledge
4. Learn, use the higher level knowledge
5. Committing sufficiently for life management success
6. Set up a "structure" to "do" life ("procedures" and systems to do it all, time, schedules, planning, self care routines, practices, supporting people/systems)
HOW TO APPROACH THIS
You can simply quick scan this for now, then you can come back and take them one by one. Some people may wish to skip around, which is just fine. Ultimately all the pieces will be needed to have your life come together into an integrated whole, where you are very happy, stress free, and producing the results you want in life with grace and ease.
These are all done in layers. Layer 1 is the overview, where you go to the sections specified and read the introduction and then any pieces that are specified as summary pieces, so a section takes less than an hour to overview (or 10 minutes if you just read the discussion).
Or you can just go to the areas of key interest and then choose whether to complete the path. Some areas you can read and then return to later when you want to use a form that will help you complete something in a systematic, more effective way.
quality of the rest of your life!
2. LEARN THE BASIC SKILLS - To multiply your ability to move forward.
Learning - How to learn effectively and become wiser much sooner! Thinking - Using the reasoning brain to achieve the best results!!!!
Don't reinvent the wheel!
3. LEARN THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE
life, in two modules of about 20 pages each.
THE KEY ESSENTIALS FOR MANAGING LIFE - Including
also applies to each piece of life.
way up to the higher level.
one of the biggest mistakes people make; not knowing what works
is the biggest mistake!
WHAT WORKS, SPECIFICALLY, IN EACH AREA OF LIFE - This
4. LEARN, USE THE HIGHER LEVEL KNOWLEDGE
HOW TO RUN/MANAGE YOUR LIFE - The mechanics, all the way to
SUCCESS - What it is and what to do, which includes the following.
how you are. Vital!
practices that make life better and more enjoyable too.
6. SET UP A "STRUCTURE" TO DO "LIFE" ("Procedures" and systems to do it all; time, schedules, planning, self care routines, practices, supporting people/systems)
Now, go through the links above or go to the Site Overview Map and link into areas of interest.