VALUES, STANDARDS, AND RULES FOR MY LIFE
tba in process, but usable
Without doing this, you cannot possibly attain the best life for you!
Values, Standards, Rules - Constructing A Foundation For Your Life
- Main Page - "Like a teenager first contemplating sex...
The Principle Of Standards - It's About The Results You Want In Life
Determining My Standards For Success In Life
My Standards and Values
- Standards indicate how you set limits both against and for. This will transform your behaviors by how you engage in the clarification in this process. Spend at least a half hour and then add to it over time. Vital to
success in life. A listing form, with an example.
My Overall Standards For My Life - This Or Better, Period!
- From K's plan
Values- The Contents We Work With To Create A Great Life
- Main discussion and overview
- A form with a values list, how you mightexpress them, and the obstacles to expressing them.
Which People I Admire
- From this you can identify what you value.
Who I Would Like Most To Be Or Be Like
These related super-strongly to
The Meaning Of Life, Life's Purpose - The Why And The Wherefore Of Life
- Read this to further clarify values in life.
Set Your Standards And Rules First! - Without These, Randomness And Reactivity Can Rule!
- The areas to set standards in. An example listing of some standards.
Rules - Towards Living My Best Life
- About the importance of setting rules (from my values and standards)
The Rules For My Life - Guidelines For A Fulfilled, Happy Life
- Specific rules for me.
Rule-guides For My Life - How Then Shall I Live? Living Wholesomeness
- Another set of specific rules, in a different type of format.
My Cardinal Rule For My Life - The Central One For Strength In Life
- This is the most important central rule: Maintaining that core from which we generate it all.
12 Rules I Live By - Craig Ballantine
- Another example, from his site.
Kekich's 100 Credo's
- A very good complilation of what works in life.
What I Will Not Tolerate
- Make a list of what you've been tolerating. and will no longer tolerate..